Anders Eriksson

I had a look at the QC website, and it seems that Eriksson hasn't played any games, and isn't even listed as having a number.

For those of you who watch the QC Flames play, or are more in the know than I, what's the deal with Eriksson? Has he played / is he going to play / how has he looked?

Doesn't he still have a broken finger (broke it in the pre-season)? I think he is still on the injured list. I don't know this for sure thoiugh.

No one would pick him up lol. Like i've said before he isnt a bad 7th defenceman. But the Flames dont need one cause we have one :) ... Furthermore, cant we just call him up through re-entry waivers and pay half the salary? I dont think he'd be a good mentor for the young kids..

No one would pick him up lol. Like i've said before he isnt a bad 7th defenceman. But the Flames dont need one cause we have one :) ... Furthermore, cant we just call him up through re-entry waivers and pay half the salary? I dont think he'd be a good mentor for the young kids..

Then the Flames carry a 750K cap hit for the rest of the season. Doesn't seem like much, but at the deadline 750K can be about a 3 milion dollar player.

I think he is a great mentor. He has a positive atttitude and brings a ton of experience. That will help the kids in QC.

Archived