Warren Peters Injured

Just to pass along some news from here in Quad City. Warren Peters is injured thanks to sacraficing his body last night on the penalty kill. He dropped down to block a shot and caught the puck right under his left eye. i talked with him tonight as he sat out the game. He is very determined to get back out there as soon as possible. I am not going to get into alot of details of the injury until it is released in the media but I will say that it didn't look pretty and he is very lucky...

cool thanks for the update. who looks like they might be coming up for the playoffs? and what's the trade rumour mill like on the farm at the home of john deere?

cool thanks for the update. who looks like they might be coming up for the playoffs? and what's the trade rumour mill like on the farm at the home of john deere?

Actually the only person I can see that my have a shot, Is Prust....His game has stepped up so much in the past 2 months, he just looks like a complete player.... Minus his game misconduct last night... But that game had a terrible ref and Mcgill also got the toss.... So I truly think the only person that'll give you a boost would be Prust...But Palin is our strongest defensemen all you have to do is look at his plus minus.... So I think he might get a shot soon..

Actually the only person I can see that my have a shot, Is Prust....His game has stepped up so much in the past 2 months, he just looks like a complete player.... Minus his game misconduct last night... But that game had a terrible ref and Mcgill also got the toss.... So I truly think the only person that'll give you a boost would be Prust...But Palin is our strongest defensemen all you have to do is look at his plus minus.... So I think he might get a shot soon..

Yeah, Palin is severely underrated. Pretty much came out of nowhere and is the only player on the team who has a +/- that stands out.

are you kidding me? Prust needs to pull his head out of his butt. Takes retarted pens every game. Keenan wont want some guy that gets upset and takes a pen in overtime by playing football and tackling the guy and almost costing us the game.

That kid has to mature to even think about getting up in the nhl.

When Donally was here he played so much better but know the guy thinks he can act like an idiot and do stupid crap.

are you kidding me? Prust needs to pull his head out of his butt. Takes retarted pens every game. Keenan wont want some guy that gets upset and takes a pen in overtime by playing football and tackling the guy and almost costing us the game.

That kid has to mature to even think about getting up in the nhl.

When Donally was here he played so much better but know the guy thinks he can act like an idiot and do stupid crap.

I am not sure what game Prust did that in... But if you are saying that he isn't one of the hardest working guys on this team, I'll leave you with that... I think his game has elavated alot since the start and Kennan would take him in a heartbeat...

I am not sure what game Prust did that in... But if you are saying that he isn't one of the hardest working guys on this team, I'll leave you with that... I think his game has elavated alot since the start and Kennan would take him in a heartbeat...

His game only elavated when Donally was in the qc. Since he was sent packing to lv Prust has gone down hill. If you want to evaluate hard work throw maki and Sutter in there they are some of the most hard workers on the team.

His game only elavated when Donally was in the qc. Since he was sent packing to lv Prust has gone down hill. If you want to evaluate hard work throw maki and Sutter in there they are some of the most hard workers on the team.

I will agree with you totally on Maki. But Sutter hasn't impressed me at all... Yes Dons brought the best out of Prust but at that time he had someone else that wasn't scared to step up for his teammates and now the only one willing to do that is Nystrom....But Don, and Cracknall will be back here soon..

I will agree with you totally on Maki. But Sutter hasn't impressed me at all... Yes Dons brought the best out of Prust but at that time he had someone else that wasn't scared to step up for his teammates and now the only one willing to do that is Nystrom....But Don, and Cracknall will be back here soon..

well with the trade rumors going on we will have an open foward spot so bring on cracknell!!!!

well i've always liked donnely more than prust.. maki didn't show much but everyone improves over time.. what we need for the playoff run is a player with a ton of energy. not neccesarily a scorer.. perhaps a fleury type player . got antone to fit that bill?.I;ve nevv=er seen a hockey team so unfocused as this years Flames. extremely hugh amount of games where we let in a goal in the first and last 2 minutes of a period.

well i've always liked donnely more than prust.. maki didn't show much but everyone improves over time.. what we need for the playoff run is a player with a ton of energy. not neccesarily a scorer.. perhaps a fleury type player . got antone to fit that bill?.I;ve nevv=er seen a hockey team so unfocused as this years Flames. extremely hugh amount of games where we let in a goal in the first and last 2 minutes of a period.

thats what happens to us baby flames also

Archived