Quad City Flames

I'd love to see them but, sadly, I don't find myself in the Daveport/Bettendorf/Rock-Island/East Moline/Moline area often (read: ever).

Hopefully you guys are enjoying them. From what I understand they're still the youngest team in the AHL, so the fact that they're in the playoff picture is definately a good sign for both the QC team and the Flames organization.

i would go to see them, but i have been told by many to stay away from there, and that it isnt the same as it was in omaha, that it was better in omaha. shame, i would have hoped that they would have done better

what does that mean?

I hope that your not talking about the areana and the qc in general.

Some former Omaha Knights fans are still a little bitter apparantly. Can't say I blame them but it shouldn't have anything to do with QC.

i was going to go some where that i shouldnt.

When i went to the iowa game in des moines i met a couple of them. Some were great people and some were just like a little crybaby. It was a business decsion. Calgary lost 4 million in two years( granted it was american dollars and it suck but still thats more money than i have) and they have a sweetheart deal in the qc.

they should of made the ahl priority number one for hockey in that town not juniors or college. sorry Knights but Here in the qc we have retarted fans that are mad that the mallards are gone. So why dont you delusional fans get together and buy the team and make it the Ohmaha Ak sar ben ( what the heck it that anyways, I know its nebraska spelled backwards) Mallards

Although I sympathize with the fact that they don't have their team anymore. They don't need to be taking it out on the fans from QC. I've met some very very good people from Omaha and I've also met others that attack the QC and make it out to be our fault. If they were that great of fans, they would've come out in bigger numbers. It's a shame they don't have the Knights, but it isn't our fault.

• 2 months later...

As a Knights fan I was upset, well pissed actually, to see them go. That being said, Omaha did not deserve them. This town is so Gary Bettman backwards, they support a mediocre college team and a bunch of guys still in High School but not professionals. I had arguments with some Nebraska-Omaha fans as to who would win if the knights and mavs (UNO) played. These people are that stupid. No one came out and supported them, even last year when they won the west in the regular season. And this is one of the biggest bandwaggon towns in the US. I just wish they had never played the two seasons here, then I wouldn't have to miss it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived