Dustin Boyd Article

A little suprised that he moved over. I know he did for a bit when he was up with the Flames but didn't know they moved him over permanetly. Was kinda hoping for him to be a possible number 1/2 center but the depth there is good enough to move him over i guess. That might make it possible for him to come up and play next season although i would be inteested to see how he does in the playoffs first.

A little suprised that he moved over. I know he did for a bit when he was up with the Flames but didn't know they moved him over permanetly. Was kinda hoping for him to be a possible number 1/2 center but the depth there is good enough to move him over i guess. That might make it possible for him to come up and play next season although i would be inteested to see how he does in the playoffs first.

He is a scoring threat whenever he has the puck. Chases the puck in their zone and moves well on the ice. His numbers do not show just how good he is but will get better next year

Fault and why he will return to Omaha next year: He is a sissy. He needs to get some Kentucky Mud Hound in him and learn to keep people at bay. If the other team hits him he goes down. Needs some weight and muscle added to his frame.

He will do fine if he has a protector on the ice

Archived