Oooouuuchhh!!

I almost got hit with one at a Colorado game a few years back, in our Fred Brathwaite glory days, before there was the nets protecting the lower bowls. Luckily it hit the person in front of me, and I got to keep the puck because it bounced my way. Now that I think of it, I probably should have given him the puck instead of laugh. :o:wub: That was the last time I sat so close (without being first row), the NHL shots are a heck of a lot scarier to see coming at you then the WHL shots.

Well it was really cool when they came to our school and we got to play floor hockey with them. :D

haha that remind of when the "victoria salsa" a BCHL team came to my old school and we almost beat them, they really started getting frustrated when we took the late late in the game.

I took a puck off my shoulder earlier this year. The part that sucked for me is I take blood thinners and high speed objects and blood thinners do not mix well. Had to go to ER to get a CT scan to make sure no internal bleeding. The part that sucked was I didn't even get to keep the puck because it went off me and someone else got it

Archived