Adam Cracknell

No clue. When he came up last season I had a friend in the front office that said his game was off the hook. He played with us until the Flames kicked back the ones that did not make the NHL roster. I have kept looking for him this season but no sight. He will probably be a full time player next season. Credit the play of Boyd, Andre, and the improvment of Prust for them keeping him down this year

They probably wanted him to start down in Vegas since he was one of the younger rookie pros and get called up as the season progress like Seitsonen. Unfortunatly it looks like he got injured back in November and only just recently return earlier this month. It looks like he's been doing well since returning though so maybe he'll get called up for the knights in the post season.

actually Cracknell can not be added to our roster unless we get enough injuries.

the knights released their Clear Day Roster a couple of months ago, and only players on that list can b on the teams roster and only those players can play the remaining of the season (including post season from wut iv read).

so unless a bunch of our boys go up, or get injured he prolly wont b a Knight till next season

No clue. When he came up last season I had a friend in the front office that said his game was off the hook. He played with us until the Flames kicked back the ones that did not make the NHL roster. I have kept looking for him this season but no sight. He will probably be a full time player next season. Credit the play of Boyd, Andre, and the improvment of Prust for them keeping him down this year

^ That seems like the most likely scenario.

During the prospects camps I was impressed with Cracknell. He didn't look as good as Boyd, Nystrom or Prust but I thought he looked better than Taratukhin and many others. It's his first pro season. Next season I expect that he'll be in Omaha but Boyd will likely be in Calgary.

I would have to agree with next year he will be in Omaha. I think Donnally and there is a good chance Ryder will be here as well. I don't see the Flames putting that much money in Ryder and him not get put in Omaha quickly. I look for the Knights to lose Prust, McEhenny, Boyd, and Andre to the NHL next year. Gerymn could be as well but might be traded. Eric Nystrom is in the same boat. It will all depend on how many people the Flames keep or bring in with free agency.

Krahn, despite his injuries, will b called up b4 McElhinney. Krahn has the better glove, and has a few more years experience. Had Calgary not signed McClennan to sit the bench, Krahn wuld prolly b in Calgary rite now wearing that Flames jersey every game.

Taratuckhin still needs more time to develop and learn more about the North American game. Granted, his first yr (so far) he has 52 pts. But the N.A. game is much faster and there is def. a higher skill required, and he has that...he just needs to tap into that skill every game. Some games hes flat as a pancake, others hes on fire.

I c Boyd being like a Dave Moss in Calgary. I do agree with u there Ruddman. Itll b sad to c him go, but we will deal.

Prust needs to work on his scoring game more. Hes got the fighting down, and he will b a good NHL enforcer...but he trys to do too many things with the puck wen he has it and he often looses control wen trying to deek.

Germyn will prolly get the call and stay for a good portion of the season...but Nystrom wont get the call i dont think. Hes not going to play this season till AT LEAST april, mayb not until the AHL playoffs come. and a shoulder injury is significant in ne sport. itll b interesting to c how he bounces back from it and how he handles huge checks, cuz really all a team has to do to keep him under raps is to check him a lot and aggrivate that shoulder and hes outta the equation. depending on how he does the last few games this yr with the Knights and the playoffs i think will determine his jersey next season.

I am not sure about the status of Eric N. He was doing well with the Flames in the early pre-season. He got hurt and from what I learned was sent back to Omaha to recover. Would have been called up in December but got his shoulder messed up. It will be interesting to see what happens next year with him Cracknell came up last year and played a few games with us at the end of the season. Joe that used to work in the front office told us he had mad skills and a sweet shot but was never up long enough to get in the flow

• 4 weeks later...

Archived