Karl Alzner

8) That is pretty awesome for him. Strangely though, I've never considered him one of the Hitmen's better defenseman and was a little surprised when he was picked. Maybe he is pretty good!  :lol:

Great news indeed...and Im sure it will definately improve his game playing with that team. We should see a new improved Alzner when he returns.

• 4 weeks later...
8) That is pretty awesome for him. Strangely though, I've never considered him one of the Hitmen's better defenseman and was a little surprised when he was picked. Maybe he is pretty good!  :lol:

I've been reading some of your posts on the Hitmen today and just have a question . . . do you actually watch the team?

I truly mean no offense but . . . you never considered him one of the better Hitmen defensemen? (projected top 10 pick in the NHL draft this year), Spence was brutal last year and you wouldn't be surprised if Yeo got picked up by an NHL team?

I've been reading some of your posts on the Hitmen today and just have a question . . . do you actually watch the team?

I truly mean no offense but . . . you never considered him one of the better Hitmen defensemen? (projected top 10 pick in the NHL draft this year), Spence was brutal last year and you wouldn't be surprised if Yeo got picked up by an NHL team?

Maybe he is an unsung hero? I mean, I really didn't consider him all that great. And Spence was brutal, at least compared to Pogge (but who wasn't), he was nowhere near as good as he is this year.

• 3 months later...
I've always thought Karl was a hell of a player. This should help his position in the draft too.

Anyone know where he's rated by CSS?

number 1 dman ( by quite a bit) and i believed ranked 3-5 overal of NA skaters.

he'll likely go top 5, possibly top 3

Or #6 by the Oilers :lol:

I think Lowe wouldn't think twice if Alzner was there at 6. Not alot of defensive depth on the oilers, but I dont really see Alzner going past the kings at 4. Other than Johnson there isn't alot of d depth there and they have some aging d man.

• 5 months later...

Archived