Where to get a Knights jersey?

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know of a place in Calgary that would sell them? The person at the Fanattic had no idea what the Knights were  :lol:

You'd think someone working at Fanattic would know this stuff... especially since they carry these items (although in a much smaller capacity obviously)

Well, you know how hard it is to get good help during the holidays. All these new people from.... wherever they come out of for their temp. jobs.

• 7 months later...

Hey, I'm new here and found this threat and also another with some info and was seeing if anyone could help me further. I'm looking to get my hands on an Omaha Knights jersey and get Richie Regehr put on the back as he played most of his junior hockey here in Portland. I've called all 4 team stores listed, and they dont have my size (L or XL) in either color, and I called Fan Attic today they were selling them at the full $109.00 price, which seemed odd to me since the stores had/have (not sure if the deal is still on) at $30. As much as I want one, I'm not looking to pay $100 for one and then get it customized. Anyone have any ideas of a place to get one of these at a great price?

Speaking of how cool the Omaha logo was....the Flames store in TD Square has a sale on the Omaha Knights jerseys. I assume all of the locations have the same sale going. There are only white ones left at that location, but they're on for $30. A steal of a deal.

I bought a couple of red ones for my wife & I a couple months back when they were 1/2 price ($55 each).

Archived