the SNL line

Horsman1

Simon/Nordstrom and Leivo.. line.. those three are gonna be very entertaining to watch.. I'm hoping they get a chance to all be put on a line together.. All Play the same style.. and all make 700 grand.. all interchageable positionally as well at any of the three forward positions.. They may be our fourth line but may get more than traditional playing time if they click and play well together.. This leaves Bennett with Dube and Mangiapane for the Third line.. a Ton of energy there and the top six of Gaudgreau/Monahan/Lindstrom/.Ryan/.Backlund and Tkachuk are a mixed bag of talent waiting for the right chef to mixmaster them into a masterpiece.. Yup Lucic is gonna make a few spot appearances as well 

I can just see Ward now.. looking down the bench.. and yelling... My LittleRosanne rosannadaana. What the Blockchain is wrong with you??

the SNL LIne .. starring coach Ward as Jane Curtain

22 hours ago, Horsman1 said:

Simon/Nordstrom and Leivo.. line.. those three are gonna be very entertaining to watch.. I'm hoping they get a chance to all be put on a line together.. All Play the same style.. and all make 700 grand.. all interchageable positionally as well at any of the three forward positions.. They may be our fourth line but may get more than traditional playing time if they click and play well together.. This leaves Bennett with Dube and Mangiapane for the Third line.. a Ton of energy there and the top six of Gaudgreau/Monahan/Lindstrom/.Ryan/.Backlund and Tkachuk are a mixed bag of talent waiting for the right chef to mixmaster them into a masterpiece.. Yup Lucic is gonna make a few spot appearances as well 

I can just see Ward now.. looking down the bench.. and yelling... My LittleRosanne rosannadaana. What the Blockchain is wrong with you??

the SNL LIne .. starring coach Ward as Jane Curtain

I think you don't move Mangiapane from playing with Tkachuk and Backlund.

Maybe substitute Lindholm in there, but that strips the top line.

And moves Backlund to 3rd line and Bennett to LW or #4C.

I don't mind moving Lucic to the 4th line.

Keep him with Ryan at C and maybe Simon on RW.

My suggestion:

JH-Monahan-Lindholm (make or break)

Mangiapane-Backlund-Tkachuk (best line in 2nd half)

Dube-Bennett-Leivo (player on strong sides)

Lucic-Ryan-Simon (some scoring ability, a little grit)

1 minute ago, Horsman1 said:

well that's your team.. On my team.. I break up Jonny and monny..and mangy plays his strong side whichis left wing as does tkachuk

my two toplines are.. Tkachuk/manahan/lindholm... Jonny/backs and ryan.. magy/Bennett and Dube and then the SNLLine.. Lucic gets to play anywher to fill in for injury