Young Stars Game - Sound Isnt Working

The Flames vs. Oilers game? I have sound, but the quality is terrible. Every "b" or "p" pops loudly and Kerr is twice the volume of the other guy. Kinda sounds like like a couple kids nerd raging on Halo with their headset mics pressed into their faces. 

At least we're winning  ^_^

Just watched the first period...

Now there's a good feel good start to the NHL season for flames fan!

Granlund looks very good skating wise.  Should of had a hatty, but looked exhausted.  Definitely looks good tho.

Ramage - noticeable.. got his nose in there a created a couple chances/wreaked havok with the Oiler D... but needs to be stronger on his skates.

Monahan - looks like his first pro camp. maybe finds a groove in games 2 and 3.. or in the next couple periods.

Klefbom and Nurse got a lot of play - due to the Oilers being pinned the whole period... 

Kanzing was very noticeable to me as well.. and not for his size... he got the opportunity to wind up quite a bit.

If the Flames D is 'lucky' they may actually break a sweat from something other than winding up from the point.

Sound is working for me.

Flames score on themselves facepalm.gif.  Why am I cursed with these things as soon as I turn the game on?

So far I like what I've seen from Granlund, he has a great 2 way game.  I hope he sticks with the Heat to gain some NA ice experience and hopefully join the big club next season.

o far I like what I've seen from Granlund, he has a great 2 way game.  I hope he sticks with the Heat to gain some NA ice experience and hopefully join the big club next season.

I remember reading somewhere that if he doesn't make the NHL he has to return to Europe. I can't find the article, but I know it is a pretty common cause for Euro's

I remember reading somewhere that if he doesn't make the NHL he has to return to Europe. I can't find the article, but I know it is a pretty common cause for Euro's

He does have a Euro out clause but its totally up to him if he wants to stay in NA to gain the experience, Conroy on a sportsnet interview a little while ago was saying " I assume he talks to his brother as he spent time in Huston im sure they talk and hope he told him the fastest way to the NHL would be to stick around in the AHL if he needs to"

Not the exact quote but along those lines..  so hopefully he decides to stick around and get accustom to NA hockey, living ect.

Archived