Scott Cullen

lordxan

OK Scott Cullen has to be on drugs or sniffing glue or something. Just checked out his power rankings and he listed LA (you know the cup champs) ranked at 10! His reasoning is that Kopitar is out due to injury. Fine, but if my memory is correct, and it is, Kopitar has been in LA for 6 years and they did not win the cup (or have much success for that matter) until last season with major trades. So, Cullen is telling us that Kopitar is so good he can take a team from 10 to 1st?

I have seriously lost faith in TSN, they need to get rid of that guy.

Side note, yes I never had much respect for the guy, because he has never given the flames or their players a fair assessment, but this logic really takes the cake!

I feel like we have this thread every year...

Scott Cullen is not an "expert" or even a sports analyst. He is a statistician that uses formulas and numbers to try and take the guessing game out of it. Everything he does from a ranking persepctive is all based on numbers and formuals and thus why it comes out looking ridciulous. LA would make sense becuase they struggle to score as it is, take our Kopitar and his offence and plus it into a formula and you multiply the effect, again it's all math so if you believe in math great..

Archived