Franson Signs In Sweden

Tirosho24

His agent confirms he does have an out in his contract to come back to the NHL pending the end of the lockout.

But this obviously gives him a bit of leverage if he doesn't get the offer he likes from the Leafs and i believe he's a UFA next yr.

My opinion of Franson... he can't play D. Tonne of breakdowns. Will be a good pt producer.. but a liability right now and has a lot of developing to do in his own zone and learning how to use his size to his advantage...

I like the thought of Franson... but probably wouldn't be stoked for him on my team at this point. he is a 6th-7th dman right now.

His agent confirms he does have an out in his contract to come back to the NHL pending the end of the lockout.

Thanks for the correction. I didn't see that in the story when I first read it (probably right when it was published).

But this obviously gives him a bit of leverage if he doesn't get the offer he likes from the Leafs and i believe he's a UFA next yr.

I also agree with this. Leverage is the best thing you can have as a RFA and playing in the SEL aint too shabby.

Archived