Prospects Sent To Echl

Armstrong is the only guy that surprises me. I thought Severyn had a 50/50 shot.

Cameron is not shocking to me at all, the guy is clearly a bust. There is a reason teh Kings walked away from him and no one took a shot when he re-entered the draft. The only asset he has is a good shot and while that might have helped him get by in the CHL, in the pro ranks his lack of physicality and his poor skating along with next to no hockey sense leave him as a dime a dozen never will be.

Yup no suprises given the depth in Abbotsford this year. Most of those guys need to work their way into the Flames plans anyway specifically Severyn and Armstrong. Those are really the only two guys I like on that list but both need to put themsvles in the conversation of prospects. Cameron i havn't liked since day one and IMO was a bust and not a good signing and Grantham wil probably never see the NHL.

Looking at the list, the only name that stands out to me is John Armstrong. A kid who almost made the flames but missed out due to injuries. Was happy to hear that the Heat had signed him to an AHL contract. Hoping that he works his way up to earn an NHL contract next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived