Lucas Ciona - WHL Champ

16 hours ago, travel_dude said:

Couldn't find a thread about the 6th rounder.

Decent year.

Captain of the WHL Champ T-Birds.

Signed last fall.

Yep, another winger, but a big one at that.

Seems like he can be a fireball bottom 6 winger to me. Off to the Memorial Cup!!

What more could you ask of a 6th rder in the Covid draft? If Beck kept his trajectory without injury, that 6th rd would be looking spectacular rn.

Seattle's on a tear, if only my Sting had the goaltending to get past London.🤮

We all knew it. Even with Gaudreau literally playing for his Dallas ELC he wasn't even average. Many took us to take the O. Overlooking our "star" goalie. I wish we played the backup, he couldn't have been worse and he doesn't have Smith-level tantrums for being Satoshi Nakamototy.

Now they're talking he could be back as an over-ager. So if you hear the Sting mgr/coach got punched out, you'll know who I am.lol

Anyways, you have to admire the Flames scouting.🙂

5 hours ago, conundrumed said:

Seems like he can be a fireball bottom 6 winger to me. Off to the Memorial Cup!!

What more could you ask of a 6th rder in the Covid draft? If Beck kept his trajectory without injury, that 6th rd would be looking spectacular rn.

Seattle's on a tear, if only my Sting had the goaltending to get past London.🤮

We all knew it. Even with Gaudreau literally playing for his Dallas ELC he wasn't even average. Many took us to take the O. Overlooking our "star" goalie. I wish we played the backup, he couldn't have been worse and he doesn't have Smith-level tantrums for being Satoshi Nakamototy.

Now they're talking he could be back as an over-ager. So if you hear the Sting mgr/coach got punched out, you'll know who I am.lol

Anyways, you have to admire the Flames scouting.🙂

I'm hoping they don't overlook signing Beck with all the other things going on.

We are finding gems in the later rounds, so I also hope that continues.