GDT - Flames at Hurricanes - November 26, 2022 - 2:00PM MDT Start

Ryan Man

19 minutes ago, zima said:

Don't you guys think it is time to bring up Wolfy give him a shot. The way the NHL goalies are playing they deserve to be sent to the minors and let the minor league players take a shot. Why not ?

I didn’t have a problem with Vladar’s play at all!  If anything, he gave evidence to becoming the starter.  One of the big statements is the goalie has to rob goals in order to set the team up to win games.  V is totally doing that.  The unfortunate part is the team is not responding in like member!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flames for life said:

I didn’t have a problem with Vladar’s play at all!  If anything, he gave evidence to becoming the starter.  One of the big statements is the goalie has to rob goals in order to set the team up to win games.  V is totally doing that.  The unfortunate part is the team is not responding in like member!

This… but also yes Wolf is definitely worth being up in tandem with V…

I’m not nor was I ever confident in Markstrom especially his $$$$, he’s gotta start eating those $ he’s been average at best this year…last year he was great the year before that he was average at best…we can’t have a #1 g who’s average ever other year…he being paid to be a top G every year he needs to or maybe it’s time to run V and Wolf 50/50 

• Like 1