GDT - Flames at Capitals November 25, 2022

travel_dude

15 minutes ago, robrob74 said:

or go:

Dube/Toffoli, Ruzicka, Toffoli/Dube

try the wings on both sides. It is too bad Ruzicka is on and off. Most players are, but what do you do with minutes when off is the issue here.

We’ll if that’s the line whose minutes your watching, when there on let ‘em go, when there not focus on o zone starts, Toff will get his minutes on PP1, Dube and Mang do well killing penalties together. To me it would be the easiest line to control.

Then you’re giving the lions share of the work to the two lines who should have it anyway. 
hubie-Kadri-Lindy

Mang-Backs-Coles

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tmac70 said:

Another lackluster game and lackluster performance by Markstrom. I usally watch every game but shut this off half way through the 2nd. Is it just me or is there no emotion out there, it appears they have no energy no compassion or compete this year. There are 2 things that are glarring this season, goaltending is beyond horrible and the JG factor. For those who wanted to rid the club of this guy, this is what you get. Facts are we now have a border line non existant offense. Can also see that when we get scored on. the team just deflats. I think the movement of Chucky is less impactful than JG. I said it before we need a catylst to start something for this club some youthful energy or something. Currently its like death by 1000 paper cuts. 

Wanting to trade JG or making the best of a bad situation.

The team is a bit like when Sutter forst took over.

Some indecision about how to play within the system.

Getting used to players.

But, the thing we have really missed is the zine entries.

The PP sucks when they have to gain the zone.

Once they set up, they have some good movement.

As long as they don't get pinched too much to one side.