Flames at Bruins - November 10/22

travel_dude

3 minutes ago, cross16 said:

That is just bad coaching. Brett Ritchie should not be on the ice right now at all and there he is taking a penalty they will likely secure the loss. 

Like the team, Sutter needs to be a lot better here. 

Sutter is influenced by thhe play they have at aother times.

He seems to feel that the 4th line is going to generate momentum or get a goal.

Not likely against a top goalie.

Really needs to shorten the bench in some games for sure.

Just now, flames for life said:

Game over.  Have to say Calgary did not give up, and played a good game.

Too many missed opportunities.  It’s been said enough times that the team is just off sync a bit.  I am starting to think that the way Calgary is putting in the effort, when they start to come together, they will be very dangerous!

2 home games and then 6 on the road in the East.

Tough schedule next week.

The losing close gmaes is really starting to get old for me. The fact that Dube Mags are ineffective is really get bad as well. Miseed nets missed assignments especially Mags. Its not like the effort hasn't beem there but the lack of offense gifted players on this roster sure shows. We are easy to defend right now as well, predicatable. When our goalie is hot the tram can't do anything when we score some goals the goalies are Satoshi Nakamoto. Its truely hard to watch its like when are the wheels going to come off. Its a bad slump, they need to dig out of this get a greasy win just one. I still say they need a catayst of injection of some positivity in the room . Also read some posts on twitter, this is not a coaching issue either, its a execution issue its a players problem. If this was a wide open system team we would be getting killed every night.Simoly Solution they need to finish oppurtunitys and bare down, FIGURE IT OUT.!!

I have to agree the close right games is getting old…

I think it’s time to admit there is a pice or

two missing…granted our D has been off with missing Kylington, letting Valimaki go for noting on waivers is really hurting now but at the he time it made sense. In any event, I think they can do one thing to help stop the bleeding right away…

put the lines we had last year that worked back together then figure out the rest…maybe get some guys going again.

put Manji/Backlund/Coleman together that was a good line for a while

keep Lucic on the 4th with Lewis/Ritchie and Rooney as a spare or to help keep those old guys fresh with regular rotation 

I know that solves absolutely nothing for the top two lines but it provides stability.

I think Huby/Kadri should be tried out as a core for a line…these two has some chemistry, maybe Dube can play RW here?

and Lindholm/Toffoil should be tried out as the core for another line…these two also had some chemistry…or maybe Dube can ply LW here? 

I know Kadri seems play well With Toffoil too but then that leaves no one for Lindholm 

still Missing 1 or two top 6 wingers, but this could stabilize the team short term, till they can get one, then they can mess around with the lines more maybe play Manji with Lindholm and Toffoil or someone else pending on who they bring in?

Aa for the D it doesn’t seem horrible, but it’s definitely missing Kylington on the long haul, Stoney is a great short term fill in but he’s not a regular.  Also, my fear that Tanev would start to break down is looking more like I was right…love the guys, love his play and wish we had 3 more just like him but we don’t and he’s quite injury prone so that’s an issue now too.

major question is what is going on with Kylington? Where is he? It’s not a injury otherwise we could have him on IR..it’s funny he gets a raise and hasn’t played after getting it, almost like he skipped town with the cash…I know it’s true but fans and the team are definitely missing him…we would love to know what’s happening, if for no other reason than to provide support and encouragement?

anyway Tanev injury issues, could have been buffered with keeping Valimaki but again, at that time everyone was thinking Kylington would be back and ready to play by now, but he’s still MIA for the foreseeable future so we are actually down 2 NHL regular D men, so that’s not helping either. But I’d be surprised they trade for another D unless Kylington is out for the season which may be a tad early to say that