The Predators

jjgallow

https://www.tsn.ca/chicago-blackhawks-alleged-sex-abuse-of-players-police-1.1656229

Yeah not what you thought from the title right?

What is up with protecting sexual predators already...this literally happened right after Fleury's book release.

It's like we couldn't come up with a conspiracy theory wilder than what actually happens if we tried.

How.

Alleged assaults of Chicago Blackhawks players ‘an open secret’: source - TSN.ca

The alleged sexual assault of two former Chicago Blackhawks players was “an open secret” among staff both within and outside the team’s hockey department, a former team marketing official said in an interview with TSN.

The official said he was told by Blackhawks assistant trainer Jeff Thomas during the summer of 2010 that then-team video coach Brad Aldrich had allegedly sexually assaulted two players. The official asked for anonymity because he still works in the pro hockey industry and fears repercussions from the National Hockey League.

“Brad would routinely befriend young interns and invite them to his apartment in Chicago to watch March Madness basketball and other sports,” the marketing official said. “I was told to steer clear of him because he had tried something at his apartment on a few players. This was not something that only a few people knew about. The entire training staff, a lot of people knew...This was an open secret.”

Yep, seems like a good guy to destroy the reputation of a historic franchise over, might as well start the rebranding now. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2021 at 2:42 PM, sak22 said:

Alleged assaults of Chicago Blackhawks players ‘an open secret’: source - TSN.ca

Yep, seems like a good guy to destroy the reputation of a historic franchise over, might as well start the rebranding now. 

The NHL needs to clean this Satoshi Nakamoto up.    Sheldon Kennedy was a big eye opener for me and since then it's just be one after another and no real effort by the NHL to deal with it.

That said,  I don't believe it will or should destroy their historic brand.

The Nashville Predators, however, .... if that were me I'd be doing some preventative rebranding lol.  Doesn't quite seem like the kind of name that can stand the test of time.